Title

Hi and welcome to my Blog. This is a place for me to post my photos and projects that I am working on. As well as anything else that I would like to share

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Getting Started


I set this account up in August and am just getting started. Part of it is that I don't have the time (I work 2 jobs, President of an Art Guild, and I have my photography) the other part is that I am not sure what I am doing. Not in the since that I don't know how to use a computer, or how to set-up a blog, but what am I going to write (I don't like to write), who is going to read it, is anybody going to like it. I have decided that I am just going to do it.




My ultimate goal is to post everyday and to create my own layout instead of using the ones already set-up, but for now I will settle for the pre-made layouts and posting a couple of times a week.






No comments: