Title

Hi and welcome to my Blog. This is a place for me to post my photos and projects that I am working on. As well as anything else that I would like to share

Monday, April 13, 2009

How to Photography your Artwork Demo: Post 3 of a long and Busy Week

I opened my mouth at the March Guild meeting and said that i would do a a demo at the next meeting on How to Photograph your Artwork. Because of everything that I have been working on I put the demo together at the last min. I don't think it came out to bad and I think a few of them have a better idea of how to do it. It does need some refinement.

I set some stuff up at home and took photographs of what I was doing and created a presentation. Then I also took some things to the meeting and set-up their to show them how to photograph their artwork using desk lamps and daylight bulbs. I also showed them things that you shouldn't do like photographing your artwork with it matted and or framed.



This is a set-up that I did in front of the sliding doors using the early morning sun


This one was set-up in front of the window using the evening sun light.


The next 2 I set-up on black velvet with a light directly overhead.


No comments: