Title

Hi and welcome to my Blog. This is a place for me to post my photos and projects that I am working on. As well as anything else that I would like to share

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Long & Busy Week Post 1

It has been a long and busy week. I am going to try to catch up this morning before I have to leave. First off it was a 60 hour work week between the 2 jobs. That doesn't leave a lot of time for working on my art, but if it wasn't for the jobs I wouldn't be able to pay my bills and buy supplies.

I managed to print out my regular prints that will be matted and framed. I am using Moab's Colorado Fiber Gloss. I had decided to purchase the roll instead of sheets because I thought I would waste less paper. If I had used the sheets I would have gotten the 13x19 pack(25 sheets), my print size varies from 12x12 to 12x14. When i cut the prints down I would have been wasting any where from 5-7 inches, that adds up both in paper and cost. So I went for the 51 foot roll of paper with one reluctance, how hard is it going to be to flatten the image once it is printed. I have the sheets clamped down between two pieces of wood and it isn't looking to great. Will have to see in another couple of weeks.





No comments: