Title

Hi and welcome to my Blog. This is a place for me to post my photos and projects that I am working on. As well as anything else that I would like to share

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Project from my Weekend(Lantern)

Something I would like to do in the future is put my artwork on luminaries. I was able to experiment with one of my lanterns over the weekend.

I printed an image out on some light, thin paper. I cut it and used mod podge to adhere it to the glass.

I got it put back together and was looking at it. I started wondering if the holes at the top would be enough ventilation. So I decided to take the handles off and add a couple of beads to each side so that it would raise the top up a little bit.





Which was probably a good idea. Just the few minutes I had this small votive lit the lid got pretty hot. I will switch it out for a tea light and see what that does.

No comments: