Title

Hi and welcome to my Blog. This is a place for me to post my photos and projects that I am working on. As well as anything else that I would like to share

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Art Weekend

I took the weekend off from work this weekend because I had gotten a root canal done yesterday and I wasn't sure how it was going to go. It went fine and since I have nothing else to do, this weekend is going to be dedicated to ART.

Yesterday I did some gallery research. This morning I have been working on my inventory list. I use the software Working Artist and I have been working on entering info in it since Jan. I hope to get a lot entered into it this weekend. I will also be designing the postcard for an upcoming WVAG show.

I will also watch some movies this weekend. Not sure which ones, I probably have about a dozen of them that I have bought and not watched yet.

Will keep you updated on my progress.

No comments: