Title

Hi and welcome to my Blog. This is a place for me to post my photos and projects that I am working on. As well as anything else that I would like to share

Friday, September 4, 2009

I am about to get caught up.

Good Morning

I am about to get everything caught up. I have felt so overwhelmed the past few weeks trying to get stuff done. I have 2 jobs(a full time & part time) that pay the bills and keeps me in art/photo supplies. I work between 60 and 70 hours a week. When I got back from vacation the full time job transferred me from a branch location to the main office. This has been a bit of an adjustment. I have worked at the main office before not a big deal, but I have picked up a few extra hours and some additional duties that help make the day go by faster. Their has been several other changes made since the last time I had worked their. The part time job is easy I work at Subway during the evening and on weekends, but the boss has scheduled me for extra hours. Way more then I want, but it does mean extra money. So with the extra hours and trying to edit the wedding photos everything else has taken a back seat. I am basically done with the photos. I just have to fix one more image and then get everything uploaded to the lab so that I can finish printing out the proofs.

Eventually this weekend I am going to post photos from vaca. I also have several other things I am going to post about as well. I also plan to schedule some future post.


Have a good day.

No comments: