Title

Hi and welcome to my Blog. This is a place for me to post my photos and projects that I am working on. As well as anything else that I would like to share

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Goals for 2011

I have been thinking about what I would like to accomplish in this new year and I have come up with several things that I would like to do.

~First and foremost is growing my Etsy shop.  I hope to be able to get into a routine that will allow me to add new things weekly.
~I know I say this every year, but I would like to be posting something on here everyday.  Eventually this will happen.
~I plan on participating in more festivals and submitting more entries into exhibits.  I did not participate in any group shows last year because of the two solo shows that I had.  I don't think that that hurt me, but I know it didn't help me either.
~Submitting 180 proposals and portfolio packets to galleries.  That is 15 a month.  It is doable.
~Getting back into the gym.  I have not been in one in one and a half years. 

These are my main goals for the the new year.  I will try and post updates of my progress every few months.

No comments: