Title

Hi and welcome to my Blog. This is a place for me to post my photos and projects that I am working on. As well as anything else that I would like to share

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Market on the Square; Part 1: Produce and Food

Urbana's Market on the Square takes place every Saturday,7am - Noon, on the corner of Illinois and Vine.  If you are in the area come out and get some fresh produce, check out the food vendors and artist, and hear some great music.  

Some of the produce you can choose from.





Honey


and homemade jam and jelly


Just a sampling of the baked goods.



and don't forget the popcorn


I took so many photos to show you that I have split it up into 3 parts that I will post the first part of the week.
Part 2: Fresh Cut Flowers and Plants
Part 3: Art and Music

No comments: