Title

Hi and welcome to my Blog. This is a place for me to post my photos and projects that I am working on. As well as anything else that I would like to share

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Market on the Square; Part 3: Art and Music

I saved the best for last.




Jerry Rhoads




Several minutes later



Sorry I forgot to grab a card, so I am not sure who made these.



Kill Vampire Lincoln Productions


Little Light of Mine Creations


Grandpa's Millworks


Handmade Soap by Laurel


Sampson & Delilah



I did grab a card, but somehow I managed to lose it. I don't remember who this is, sorry. I do remember that she said she was originally from Newton.



Pamek Artworks


The Limping Cowboy


and he sings.


Sparkles by Stephanie



Some of the musical entertainment you can see.





You can't forget a treat for your dog.  The Cousin's Dog Biscuit Comapny


Come out and enjoy a morning of Art & Music, and purchase a little Produce while you are at it.

No comments: